Making An Impact
When you give to the YMCA's Step Up for Kids Annual Campaign, you make a meaningful difference in your community.
Make a gift today.
Give to the Y
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, strengthening communities is our cause. At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social change happens when we all work together. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
When you give to the Y Step Up for Kids Campaign, you are funding life-changing programs that help thousands of children, adults and families in the greater Fort Worth area to learn, grow and thrive.
Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment:
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe after school programs, or foundational skills and values in our child care programs
- To improve the community's health and well-being through combating obesity and chronic disease by providing the support and resources people need to make positive change
- To give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives and connect and contribute to the community
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance.
A gift can of:
- $1000 engages a child through an educational after school program for six months
- $500 enables a child to enjoy the unforgettable experience of summer overnight camp
- $250 gives four children the opportunity to play a Y sport - where every child gets to play
- $100 engages seniors in activities fulfilling their spirit, mind and body
- $50 supports water safety and swim lessons to help decrease drowning, a leading cause of unintentional injury to children 14 and under
Make a gift today.
For more information on the YMCA, its services or the Step Up For Kids campaign, contact your local branch or the YMCA Financial Development office at 817-335-9622.
Join our Step Up for Kids Facebook page!