Eastside YMCA provies a traditional Summer Day Camp for campers ages 5-12yrs of age. Our camp is designed for campers to explore new ways to have fun! Eastside Day Camp is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our entertaining theme-based activities are age appropriate take place both indoor (50%) and outdoor (50%). Activities consist of; Crafts, Sports, Group games, Archery, Swimming and Science!
We also have Teen Leadership Camp for teens entering 6th Grade- 15yrs!
Teen Leadership Camp Flyer
Weekly field trips such as; Six Flags, Fort Worth ZOO, Hawaiian Falls, Science Museum and much more!
Campers swim daily at the Eastside YMCA pool with certified lifeguards
Camp activities take place from 9:00a-4:00p with extended care hours (7a-9a and 4p-6:30p) at no extra charge
Breakfast served at 8:30-9a daily on non-field trip days
Lunch provided on non-field trip days
Nutritous afternoon snack
- Camp is located outdoors at Eastside YMCA on our 14 acres of camp grounds.
CAMP HOURS & DATES:
Camp activities take place Monday- Friday 9:00a-4:00p. During this time campers are broken into their groups or "tribes". Counselors lead the campers in a variety of activities from crafts to games and even swimming!
Extended care hours are 7:00a-9:00a & 4:00p-6:30p. During this time campers are supervised in self-guided activities until broken into their groups to being camp activities or picked up to go home.
BREAKFAST, LUNCH & SNACKS
- Children are provided LUNCH daily from 12-1pm.
- Children are provided with BREAKFAST daily from 8:30a-9:00a
- During some field trips lunches may not be included. Check camp calendar for details
FIELD TRIPS & SWIMMING
- Campers will attend weekly field trips to a variety of locations within the DFW area
- Campers will receive the opportunity to swim at the Eastside YMCA pool on a daily basis
- Registration Fee: $45 (non-refundable) for first child and $25.00 for each additional
OPTION A Participants: Pay regular weekly rate as paid during the school year.
- CCMS is accepted
- Financial Assistance is available. Complete a Scholarship application at our branch to see how much of a discount you could recieve!
Sign up for Eastside YMCA Membership + Day Camp at the same time and we will WAIVE your membership joining fee!
Let our summer camp counselors create a great summer camp experience for your child! All staff are at least 18 years of age and receive over 30 hours of training along with CPR/first aid training. Background checks are completed along with personal and professional references. Our Day Camp is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Registration begins in March! Please call the Eastside YMCA at 817-451-8276 for more information.
You will need to register your child at the Eastside YMCA at least 5 days prior to your child's first day at camp. All documents must be COMPLETE before your child can be enrolled into the Day Camp Program.
Summer Day Camp Registration