Looking For A Summer Job? Become A Lifeguard!!
SWIMINAR FLYER LIFEGUARD FLYER JR. LIFEGUARD PROGRAM
To learn more about or to register for classes to become a certified lifeguard: Click Here!!
Northpark YMCA Swim Lessons
Registration Opens March 10th!!
Group Swim Lessons - Click Here to Register Online
Saturday Group Swim Lessons - Click Here to Register Online
Parent/Child (Mommy & Me) Swim Lessons - Click Here to Register Online
Private Swim Lessons - Must Register In-House at the Northpark YMCA
Northpark YMCA - Splash Day (May 24th) - Click Here
Special Pool Hours (May 23rd - June 8th) - Click Here
Normal Pool Schedule (Starting June 9th) - Click Here
End of Summer Pool Hours (Starting August 18th) - Click Here
Northpark YMCA Water Park Rules
Children ages 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the pool area
Children ages 8-13 must have an adult in the pool area or within the Northpark YMCA facility at all times
Children ages 14 and older must be checked in at the Front Desk by an adult, but may swim alone
**All Children must complete the swim test in order to be in the deep end and/or use the slide. Swim testing occurs on the hour, every hour for 15 minutes. Test will be administered in the slide lane.
- Running is not allowed on the pool deck.
- No diving at any time.
- Lifeguard has full authority in enforcing rules.
- Patrons must wear appropriate swim attire when entering the pool.
- No glass or gum is allowed on the pool deck (plastic containers only).
- Only coast guard approved flotation devices are permitted.
- Showers are required before entering the water.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and/or chewing tobacco is not allowed.
- Children who are not toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers.
- Each member is allowed to bring one guest there is a $5.00 guest fee. All guests 17 years or younger must be accompanied by a legal guardian (18 years old or older) to sign the YMCA release form. Photo ID is required.
- Food is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Waiting lines will begin when capacity of the pool is met. Those who leave the pool will have to wait in the line to re-enter.