HONESTY CARING RESPECT RESPONSIBILITY
The Northwest YMCA Afterschool Program is a value driven program that puts a strong emphasis on our YMCA Core Values of honesty, caring, respect & responsibility. We strive to provide every child ages 5-12 with activities that encourage a healthy spirit, mind and body.
2012-2013 After School Program! You will find the 2012-2013 enrollment forms at the bottom of this page:
Our program offers:
- Certified staff of positive role models
- Academic assistance daily
- On-site at elementary schools
- Nutritional afternoon snack
- Group games and activities
- Arts and crafts
- Outdoor activities
- Y-FIT featuring SPARK Curriculum
Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD:
- Bryson Elementary
- Chisholm Ridge Elementary
- Comanche Springs Elementary
- Eagle Mountain Elementary
- Elkins Elementary
- Greenfield Elementary
- High Country Elementary
- Lake Pointe Elementary
- Northbrook Elementary
- Parkview Elementary
- Remington Point Elementary
- Saginaw Elementary
- Willow Creek Elementary
** We no longer offer care at Gilliland Elementary **
- Walnut Creek Elementary
- Silver Creek Elementary
- School dismissal - 6:00pm for Eagle Mountain/Saginaw schools
- School dismissal - 6:30pm for Azle schools
- Program is offered on early dismissal days
*At this time, we do not provide before school care*
- Year-round Option - includes summer day camp, afterschool care, school holidays and breaks
- Afterschool Option - for afterschool care only (does not include school holidays or summer day camp)
- Teacher Rate - provided for teachers within our service area (does not include school holidays or summer day camp)
Fees: Please call the Northwest YMCA at 817-237-7237 for rates - and don't forget to ask why it pays to be a YMCA member! Scholarships are available. We do provide care through CCMS.
Holiday & School Breaks: School Days Out Program:
The School Days Out program is a fun and affordable place for your child during student breaks (i.e. Christmas Break, Spring Break, or teacher in-service). Children will have a fun-filled days of educational activities, games, physical activity and field trips. (Field trips are available on selected dates). Space is limited, so prompt registration is encouraged to guarantee a space in the program. School Days Out Program takes place at selected schools only. Payment is due in advance of attendance. Fees for School Days Out are separate from Afterschool fees. You must register and pay for School Days Out Programs. All School Days Out fees are based on enrollment, not attendance. There is no discount, refund or credit for sick days, snow days or days your child does not attend. There is a discounted rate for YMCA Members. Late Registration begins the last business day before the School Day Out program begins and there is a $10 late fee. Sign-up at Northwest YMCA branch or any Afterschool Program site.
Please see the Parent Handbook below for prices. The School Day Out program will take place at Willow Creek Elementary.
Please click on the forms below for more information!
2012-2013 Registration Packet
2012 - 2013 Updated Fee Sheet
2012 - 2013 Updated Parent Handbook
Please call 817-237-7237 for more information.
Barbara Cooper, Program Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
5315 Boat Club Rd. Fort Worth, 76135