- Individual - ages 25-61
- Family/Household - up to 2 adults and all tax dependent children living in the same household
- Senior Individual - age 62+
- Senior Couple - 2 adults living in the same household with one adult being 62+
- Young adult - ages 19-24
YMCA Plus members are given full access to all branches, including the Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA and water parks at Northpark and the Ryan Family YMCA.
- Wide variety of programs including free group exercise classes, FitStart (12-week personal fitness program), child watch and other member benefits.
- AWAY Program allows access to over 2,000 YMCAs across the country when you are traveling. Guest fees may apply.
- Unlimited access to branches located throughout the Metroplex including branches of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas and YMCA of Arlington.
- Member discounts on programs at all YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth branches.
- Guest passes that enable you to bring a friend to try the YMCA.
YMCA Value Members are given full access to all suburban branches, including the water parks at Northpark YMCA and at Ryan Family YMCA. A great value with similar benefits of Plus Membership except access to all Downtown YMCAs.
Branch Specific Membership
Branch Specific members are given full access to the YMCA branch where membership is initiated. Not available at the Ryan Family, Northpark & Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCAs.
Corporate Membership Plan
The YMCA is very proud of the many companies who invest in the good health of their employees through endorsing and supporting the YMCA Corporate Membership program. Please contact our corporate membership office at 817-332-3281 if you are interested in a Corporate Membership.
Click Here for a Membership pricing list.
Joshua Community YMCA rate card