See our list of top events at our branches during the month of July. Try one or try them all!
- July 9-15: G.L.O. (Go Lights Out) Week @ Airport Y. Experience black light effects and during group exercise classes when the lights go off - time to glow!
- July 9: Go Girl Go starts @ Hood County Y - program for girls 11-14 centered around training to complete a 5K race, with daily lessons in body image, drugs/alcohol, nutrition & self-esteem
- July 9: Field House starts at Hood County Y - program for boys 11-14 for learning weight lifting methods & gives the tools to create a healthy lifestyle
- July 10: Health Eating on the Go Seminar @ Downtown Y, 5:30 p.m.
- July 13: Summer Heat Safety Potluck Lunch & Learn @ Westside Y
- July 13 & 20: Family Fun Nights @ Northwest Y
- July 20: Young Adult Night (11-13 year olds) @ Hood County Y
- July 24 & 26: BODYPUMP Re-Launch @Hood County Y
- July 26: Splish Splash it's a Pool Party Bash @ Downtown Y, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- July 28: National Dance Day...be on the lookout around town for something to flash before your eyes!
*Plus Members have access to all Y branches in our association. See your Member Service desk about this member advantage.